No Way Index du Forum

No Way
Forum de la guilde No Way, présente sur le royaume La croisade écarlate, coté Horde.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Good Cover Pictures For Facebook Timeline

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    No Way Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Taverne publique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
marhawl

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Good Cover Pictures For Facebook Timeline Répondre en citant

Good Cover Pictures For Facebook Timeline
> DOWNLOAD

Here are the cover photo guidelines ( and the pages terms ( and it doesnt prohibit this information in either. Karens says March 31, 2012 at 10:51 AM I did get one ready (finally). Tom Treanor says March 29, 2012 at 1:19 PM Thank you Sonia. But in general, give FB an image in exactly the size they ask for if you can help it, and in jpeg it seems. Joe Dirt says May 2, 2012 at 8:41 AM Dimensions are off now, the new box is 160px^2 Danielle Glick says May 2, 2012 at 9:58 AM Joe, I am not sure what you mean. Naveen Kulkarni says March 30, 2012 at 1:50 PM Hi Danielle, Thanks for the useful post. 2012-02-20 Get your St Patricks Day Facebook Covers for the upcoming holiday! 2012-02-08 With Valentine's Day around the corner dress upp your profile with a Valentines Day Facebook cover. If others have suggestions for improvement, Id love to hear their ideas. Are there different types of fb pages? Danielle Glick says June 22, 2012 at 6:33 PM There are different types of Facebook Pages, but as far as I know every type of Facebook page includes a cover photo area. Be sure to share your new image here when its ready. We will be loading the site up with St Patricks Day Facebook covers and Easter Facebook covers. Arsie Organo says January 8, 2013 at 12:18 AM Thanks for providing us the official pixel sizes of the cover photo and avatar to use for our Facebook Timeline. Facebook processes each file type slightly differently upon upload. Stev Newbury says March 29, 2012 at 12:37 PM Fantastic, detailed guide! I created my first cover a couple of weeks ago, after reading this Im inspired to start work on version 2! Danielle Glick says March 29, 2012 at 4:40 PM Glad to hear that! Please share the link to version 2 here when you have it ready. upload size of 180180 so that when Facebook displays it at 160160 it will have less shrinking to do, and therefore less room for quality loss. Darla says March 29, 2012 at 11:06 PM Thank you! A compliment from a professional graphic designer such as yourself means a lot to me. HHS nominee testifies . Snow falls on Sahara . We update with over a thousand new Facebook covers every week. Beach ice skating . Jami Willson says May 25, 2012 at 1:00 AM Amazing and creative article i read here. Ive been a reader of CopyBlogger for a while but somehow missed this post until now. I found you on Pinterest and am following you now. Maureen says March 30, 2012 at 9:27 AM Thanks for the timely reminder and step-by-step. Is that okay by Facebook standards? I am having a bit of trouble finding that information. Danielle Glick says June 26, 2012 at 2:10 PM Ah, that explains it, Andrea the Facebook mobile app doesnt show cover photos for Pages yet. Did you end up designing a cover photo for yourself yet? Please share it here when youre ready. For instance, could I say something that would include the following CTA: Show us by submitting your photo& Enter the contest below. HELP! I spent a lot of time on my new cover image.dumbed it down to the right pixel by pixel size, and flattened it in Photoshop Elements and saved it to my desktop as a simply high res. Further, I couldnt find any online source dealing with that topic. Great blog post. Here is our cover: Danielle Glick says April 3, 2012 at 9:59 AM Youre welcome, Elizabeth! It looks like you did everything right and have a worthy cause there. Brittany Symonette 13112 Me-anne C. The profile image is very pixelated though. Im not a Facebook app developer, but my colleague who is an app dev wasnt happy about the seemingly unannounced changes Facebook made to apps this week. Last week, the yarn in the cover was almost 0.25 inch offset to the left. Younique Make UpMakeup ProductsYounique PresenterMakeup QuotesMakeup PicsMakeup ArtMakeup IdeasFacebook Cover Photos LoveFb Cover PhotosForwardIf only.. Nick says March 31, 2012 at 3:44 PM Amazing article, so useful for me right now 5a02188284
how to hack into a facebook account no downloadsbase for facebook friends app reviewcome sgamare una password facebookhow to increase likes on facebook fan pagehack fb online 2012 facebook you cancara menggunakan software facebook hackermettre image chat facebookcomo hackear una cuenta de facebook 100 efectivodownload facebook hacker for nokia c7facebook mobile free download samsung galaxy y

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    No Way Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Taverne publique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation